The “anonymous net-author” who posted the below “revelation” from the “Virgin Mary” further proves my contention in Roman Catholicism: Worship of Mary in the Plan of Salvation that apostate Roman Catholicism includes the worship of Mary when they say:
I also want to recommend to all of you St. Louis de Montfort’s writings, especially The Secret of the Rosary, and True Devotion to Mary. (Both are available through Tan Publishing.)
Finally, please send this guide to Our Lady’s Rosary to as many people as you can. Let us spread devotion to our Loving Mother!
Men and women, anyone who reads what follows and thinks this is consistent with the Bible and what Dr. Walter Martin often called “the historic orthodox Christian faith” will need to cry out to God to open their eyes. And anyone who claims to be born again and filled with the Spirit of Christ needs to leave this apostate and blasphemous Church of Rome immediately:
The Fifteen Promises of the Virgin Mary to those who recite the Rosary
(Revealed to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan):
1) Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2) I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3) The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4) It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of people from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5) The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6) Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7) Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8) Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9) I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10) The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11) You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12) All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13) I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14) All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15) Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
“Say the Rosary every day, to obtain peace for the world.” — Our Lady of Fatima, 1917
(Excerpted from “A Detailed Guide to Our Lady’s Rosary” at Catholic.net)