Smith is co-Lead Pastor at a charismatic megachurch called The City Church of Seattle along with his wife, pastrix Chelsea Smith.
Of course, he comes complete with the blessing of General of the Seeker Driven Army Rick Warren:
He’s also a real fan of prophet-leader Steven Furtick, part of that new emerging ecumenical magisterium springing up around the Elephant Room:
With this in mind, today Smith would tweet:
He then tweeted the link to this one minute show, apparently perfect for those with attention deficit disorder:
The MTV Buzzworthy Blog further informs us Ryan Good is:
a Palm Beach, Florida cat who formerly worked as an assistant to Usher. When Atlanta artist manager Scooter Braun began to mold Bieber into the tween-dream he is today, he brought Good in to sculpt his look.
Good’s IMDb bio also tells us he was involved with punk’d, a rather dubious prankster program that ran on MTV:
It seems Ryan Good produced 3 episodes this year.2 Now you have the necessary background to prepare you for the wisdom Ryan Good and Judah Smith will offer us about God:
- NEW CALVINIST MARK DRISCOLL LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING CHARISMATIC JUDAH SMITH
- JUDAH SMITH TURNS PULPIT OVER TO T.D. JAKES DISCIPLE
- PERRY NOBLE’S 2012 NEWSPRING LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE AND THE EMERGING NEW EVANGELICAL MAGISTERIUM
- http://www.okmagazine.com/news/ashley-benson-dating-justin-biebers-swag-coach-ryan-good-teen-vogue, accessed 10/19/12. ↩
- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361227/fullcredits#cast, accessed 10/19/12. ↩